A Glance at Member Institutes
Asian Demographic Research Institute (ADRI)
The Asian Demographic Research Institute (ADRI) is a population research institute based in Shanghai. ADRI conducts multiscale comparative analysis of Asian population dynamics and their socioeconomic and environmental implications across Asian countries and subregions.
- Two young Indian scholars won the Best Paper Award
- North Korean Officials and Scholars attend the Asian Population Forum and workshops for the first time
- Training Workshop 2: R for Demography & IUSSP Workshop on Estimating Migration with R
- Training Workshop 1: Methods and Models for Spatial Analysis on Population and Climate Change
- The Second Asian Population Forum(attached PPT）
- Flood-induced population displacements in the world
- Renewable and nonrenewable energy consumption, trade and CO2 emissions in high emitter countries: does the income level matter?
- Guillaume Marois published a paper in PNAS
- Call for Papers from The Wittgenstein Centre:Demographic Aspects of the COVID-19 Pandemic and its Consequences
- Application for MSc program at ADRI is open!
- The Second IFMS to be held in Cairo, January 2020
Who will live alone? The One-person Households in China, 2010 to 2050 .By Yeung Jean, with Qiushi Feng