A Glance at Member Institutes
Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
The Asia Research Institute (ARI) was established in 2001 to provide a focal point and resource for world-class research on the Asian region at the National University of Singapore. ARI engages the humanities and social sciences broadly defined and especially interdisciplinary frontiers between and beyond disciplines.
- ADRI’s Students Attend the 3rd International Conference on Population and Development of Asian Developing Countries
- ADRI Faculty Members and Students Attended PAA 2021 Annual Meeting
- Webinar “What Demographers Tell Us about the COVID-19 Pandemic” successfully held
- Webinar “What Demographers Tell Us about the COVID-19 Pandemic”
- ADRI Professor Guy Abel to attend IFMS conference and conduct workshop in Cairo
- Fatima Tehreem’s paper was marked as a “Hot Paper” by ESI
- Chen Chen’s new paper published in Population Research and Policy Review
- Emerson Baptista Published His New Paper “Regional Distribution of Causes of Death for Small Areas in Brazil, 1998–2017” on Frontiers in Public Health
- Prof. Guy Abel’s new paper “The form and evolution of international migration networks, 1990–2015” Published in Population, Space and Place
- ADRI’s professor Samir KC and associate professor Guillaume Marois recently published a new paper in Environmental Research Letters entitled with “Health impacts of fine particles under climate change mitigation, air quality control, and demographic change in India”.
- Spatial pattern of COVID-19 deaths and infections in small areas of Brazil” co-authored by ADRI’s Emerson Augusto Baptista published in PLoS ONE
The IMAGE-ASIA Project – Internal Migration in Asia: A Cross-National Comparison. By Martin Bell, with Elin Charles-Edwards, Aude Bernard and Yu Zhu.
Who will live alone? The One-person Households in China, 2010 to 2050 .By Yeung Jean, with Qiushi Feng