A Glance at Member Institutes
Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
The Asia Research Institute (ARI) was established in 2001 to provide a focal point and resource for world-class research on the Asian region at the National University of Singapore. ARI engages the humanities and social sciences broadly defined and especially interdisciplinary frontiers between and beyond disciplines.
- Webinar “What Demographers Tell Us about the COVID-19 Pandemic” successfully held
- Webinar “What Demographers Tell Us about the COVID-19 Pandemic”
- ADRI Professor Guy Abel to attend IFMS conference and conduct workshop in Cairo
- ADRI students and a postdoctoral fellow participated in a training workshop on ageing and health at Chulalongkorn University
- The Second Asian Population Forum was held at Shanghai University
- Prof. Guy Abel’s new paper “The form and evolution of international migration networks, 1990–2015” Published in Population, Space and Place
- ADRI’s professor Samir KC and associate professor Guillaume Marois recently published a new paper in Environmental Research Letters entitled with “Health impacts of fine particles under climate change mitigation, air quality control, and demographic change in India”.
- Spatial pattern of COVID-19 deaths and infections in small areas of Brazil” co-authored by ADRI’s Emerson Augusto Baptista published in PLoS ONE
- Guillaume Marois published a paper entitled “Projecting health-ageing trajectories in Europe using a dynamic microsimulation model” on Scientific Reports
- Emerson Augusto Baptista published a new paper on BMC Public Health
- Kaoru Kakinuma published a paper in Environmental Research Letters
The IMAGE-ASIA Project – Internal Migration in Asia: A Cross-National Comparison. By Martin Bell, with Elin Charles-Edwards, Aude Bernard and Yu Zhu.
Who will live alone? The One-person Households in China, 2010 to 2050 .By Yeung Jean, with Qiushi Feng